Here in Illinois the State House is on the cusp of a vote to create legal Civil Unions for Gays. Confidence is high that enough votes will pass to send it to the Senate which most involved are pretty sure will send it on up to Governor Quinn whom has already stated he is behind it 100%. Read More…
The felonious ex-Gov. George Ryan may be released early
George Ryan committed literally dozens of federal crimes and gets a mere 6 years for it. He has served approximately half that time and now they want to let him out. Not because of good behavior or because he`s working on something big and important that benefits the community at large and proven himself rehabilitated. Its because his wife will more then likely die before he gets out otherwise.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 7 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 7 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 7 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 7 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 7 years ago