Archive | December 2010
Civil Union for Gays in Illinois Will be recognized by Illinois law.
It`s nearly official, a 32-24 vote in the House and now a 61-52 vote in the Senate and Governor Quinn`s promise, repeated after the vote, to sign the bill into law. Read More…
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 4 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 4 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 4 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 4 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 5 years ago