SeXting a child is Constitutionaly Protected
According to Defense Attorney “Leonard Sacks” its a 1st Amendment right.
His client Kankakee Illinois High school teacher “Kenise List” is charged with two felonies.Grooming and Solicitation of a Minor.
If you’re unfamiliar “Grooming” is basically solicitation via electronic device. Texting, web-cam-chat, that sort of thing.
According to Sacks, List was well within her constitutional right of free speech when she repeatedly texted a 15 year old student using quite explicit language as to what sexual favors she was wanting to trade with him.
She must have thought the same because the texts continued even After the parents found out about it.
I just cannot believe any and I mean ANY attorney would utter such a thing much less try to build a defense around it. At least I know who Not to call for my defense if I ever have to kick a teachers ass for hitting on my kids.
Attempting to make a mockery of the 1st Amendment like this is just not cool.
About WilliamJust a Blogger with too much time to kill. Ranting and Raving about whatever is on my mind when I sit down to type. Politics, Religion, Social issues even Personal crap..errr ...Revelations at times.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 8 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 8 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 8 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 8 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 8 years ago