I was asked today about my “strong sense of injustice” and to be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever actually thought about it before. Oh, I think about things that bother me or set me off, obviously if you look around my Blog . As to why I have the feelings and thoughts I spread across these virtual pages and why I try to articulate them here for you the curious reader, I’m really not sure. I’m working on that, sometimes putting it in words helps, when I can find the words.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 7 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 7 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 8 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 8 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 8 years ago