I have nothing to add other than to say this is an excellent way of looking at “personal perception”
Though I may be biased due to the fact that I can relate to it.
It’s as if my mind is an abstract film with only one camera angle at any one time. If the camera stays in the same place for a length of time, i start to feel a bit more self-assured, stable, aware of a me?
But at any given moment, the camera can zoom out and spin round, fly up or drop down, and adopt a completely different position. From that position the world, me, and my place in it will all seem (be?) completely different.
For a little while, this makes me feel afraid and anxious, because nothing makes sense, reality is fluid…which view is real, which me is me? Are they all real, all truths? Some, but not others? All illusions?How to tell the difference? I can’t trust my own perception.
Does my subconscious try to shield me from some things that i do not want…
View original post 159 more words
About WilliamJust a Blogger with too much time to kill. Ranting and Raving about whatever is on my mind when I sit down to type. Politics, Religion, Social issues even Personal crap..errr ...Revelations at times.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 5 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 5 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 5 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 5 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 5 years ago