It would be a terrible shame if our children were unable to utilise such a great tool just because of the threat from a shameful minority.
But there are ways to keep your kids safe, and here they are explained in easy-to-follow steps, which hopefully will help even the least of techinical minds protect their children more effectively.
There is no substitute for being actively involved in the lives of your children, and trusted by them, and of corse for educating them without panic so that they are armed with the tools to protect themselves.
Also, we recommend keeping your family computer in a public place, but with the advancement of mobile Internet, this is not enough any more.
Step by step guide for protecting kids online
Kids simply love these easy-to-use devices, which…
View original post 761 more words
About WilliamJust a Blogger with too much time to kill. Ranting and Raving about whatever is on my mind when I sit down to type. Politics, Religion, Social issues even Personal crap..errr ...Revelations at times.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 4 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 4 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 4 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 4 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 5 years ago