The felonious ex-Gov. George Ryan may be released early
George Ryan committed literally dozens of federal crimes and gets a mere 6 years for it. He has served approximately half that time and now they want to let him out. Not because of good behavior or because he`s working on something big and important that benefits the community at large and proven himself rehabilitated. Its because his wife will more then likely die before he gets out otherwise.
WHY is this even a legal debate?
Some Religions take issue with Homosexuality, as well as some individual people for their own personal reasons, thats fine in and of itself.It is their Right to feel anyway they want about it.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 7 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 7 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 8 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 8 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 8 years ago