Why are children constantly being forced to repeat the Pledge time after time.Children so young they can`t even Spell half the words saying those old lines day after day.Its sick and sad state of affairs that people actually consider this acceptable.
An old debate,but still going in some areas.I say no to it,at least in public schools.It violates the principle of separation between Church and State.It also grants preference to one religion over others which is somewhat against the 1st Amendment of the U.S Constitution.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 4 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 4 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 4 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 4 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 4 years ago