1. a class of people intermediate between the classes of higher and lower social rank or standing; the social, economic, cultural class, having approximately average status, income, education, tastes, and the like.
2. the class traditionally intermediate between the aristocratic class and the laboring class.
3. an intermediate class.
I started a petition to replace “Legal Marriage” in the U.S. with “Legal Civil Unions”. This is not to abolish Marriage, this is too make a distinction. Legal Marriage is nothing more than a type of Civil Union anyway.
- It's MY Life wp.me/p1cSe0-jx;) 5 years ago
- Did ya miss me? wp.me/p1cSe0-jv;) 5 years ago
- Happy 4th of July wp.me/p1cSe0-jo;) 5 years ago
- It's almost Independance Day wp.me/p1cSe0-jk;) 5 years ago
- Supreme Court Health Care Decision: Individual Mandate Survives huff.to/MCLwjQ via @HuffPostPol;) 5 years ago